BOOK YOUR SPOT FOR MASS/PRIVATE CONFESSIONS (Click your preferred Mass Date)
Cut-off time: Friday 3pm(for Weekend Masses)
If you have family or friends joining you, kindly book a seat for each person/child.
BY BOOKING A SEAT FOR ON-SITE MASS YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- I am currently NOT experiencing any of these symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, body aches, loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, fatigue, weakness or tiredness.
- I agree to wear a face mask at all times as per government regulations.
- I agree to have my temperature taken upon arrival.
- I agree to have my hands sanitised upon arrival.
- I agree to adhere to the social distancing practices stipulated by the Health Department of South Africa.
- I agree to Catholic Parish of St Joseph recording my personal contact details for the purposes of “contact tracing” should the need arise.
The government encourages persons over the age of 60 to exercise caution in terms of attending gatherings in large groups.
If you submit a booking for Mass and your circumstances change and you will not be able to come, you will not be able to cancel online. Please phone the parish office as soon as possible so that your seat/s can be made available to others.